Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Howdy Doody Time!








Reese is the cutest thing since baby carrots. I have been hearing that you have been hearing a lot about her in recent sermons :0). Well, here is a new story.




A New Story: So how many of you ever watched Howdy Doody Time? Probably not many but most of us have atleast heard of it. You know the song atleast" Its howdy doody time, its howdy doody time.." Well Papa and Nanny bought a season of that show for Reese. After having watched it a few times Evan began teaching her this little thing. He would say "What time is it" and she would say "howdy doody time." The funny thing is now that whenever anyone says "What time is it" she responds...HOWDY DOODY TIME! Now this would seem to be a normal cute thing for most kids to do. But it makes it extra cute when the little girl hardly speaks english. I thought it was a cute story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute story. Pastor jones did say that she can make faces just like you guys. He is right. Nice update. Tell everyone hello and happy birthday to your dad.
Love Lynda P

Anonymous said...

i do not think i have ever seen a better fit!!!!!!!!! amazing! love the story. love the pics and that ice cream looks really good to me!!!!!!!! love you all. np

Chantelly said...

YES, we sure have heard lots of stories latley! We love them! I've never heard of that show in my life, is it a cartoon? YOU GOT YOUR BRACES OFF?!?! Nice! You look beautiful! Love you all! See ya :)

Chantelly said...

Lain...Lain Jones, I tried to email you something, but it said it "failed to send" because your email address has "permanent errors", I don't know if the internet is just down there, but that wouldn't cause my email to fail, or did you change your address? I don't know, but it's important! So if you could, can your beautiful self email me ASAP :)