if you ever get confused i am the one in all the VWO shirts :0). i would try and explain all these but i really have to get to bed...let me make it brief, jumping with the maasai, zebra being eatin by vultures (that was cool), bathing at the hot springs, sitting with everyone during a soccer game, all us girls in our skirts getting ready to walk around the village...realize that i am not looking at the best of my game, killing the goat for our last dinner there, the boys caught some wild stuff out in the woods...that was really cool that they did that!, our teacher and his wife who took us, and then lots of maasai and me with SOLOMON our leader guide guy, he was cool and very nice! :0) hope these pics give a visual and the building is the church.












2 comments:
hi!!!!!!! thanks for sharing the pics. except for the vulture one they were cool. (sorry i am not into vultures eating lunch- or dinner or breakfast or having a snack! ) i am not very vulture friendly. happy valentines day.love you guys!np
WOW!!!! These pics are awesome lain! I love you, and it sounds like you are having fun, though school is a bit wierd:) Well I'll ttyl, I love you soooo much, tell everyone I said HEY!
Post a Comment