Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentines day - in one deep breath



Josephine (another new girl), Me, and Katie with our roses!!!


Kaitlyn, a super rockin freshman! and me...


Me and Mrs.Susan doing a puzzle, she loved doing the puzzle...she did it 3 times!!!


jessica doing my hair for the banquet...we were in such a hurry!



Me in algebra takin pictures of myself with all my flowers!
Josephine and I look at all those flowers!!!


That was my bouquet of flowers at the beginning of the day..
A few of us girls got together to get ready before the banquet...this is the finished product




Valentines day in high school is quite an adventure. Light years different than home schooling thats for sure! Rosslyn (my school) has this thing where you can pre-order flowers for people and then on valentines day they will be delivered to that person during school.
It is quite a cool concept and makes for a very fun Valentines day. I ended up with a total of 14 roses! not bad for the new girl. I had a lot of fun! On friday (two days after Valentines Day) our school had a valentines banquet which i did attend. I ended up sitting at a table with two of my friends who had dates and me who didn't. i felt like a third wheel but i still had fun. The food wasn't anything to shout about but the music was superb. One of the girls from my school sang and she sounded like a band that you would see singing at a high school on the movie and would say "whatever the school would not have someone singing that good" well we did! she was great! i did have alot of fun. I wished more than ever that my friends were there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you looked great. 14 roses! wow,they were pretty. glad you had fun. that is good. ask jenna about her valentines day. or did she tell you already???????????? have a great week. love you np

jess said...

hey! You look ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS in your dress! It looks like you're adjusting well to your new school! Hope everything is well! I know I don't comment on here a lot (how terrible!) but I love you lots!

Chantelly said...

Aww Lain you look absolutely beautiful! I would have been your date any time of day too :0) Happy you are having a good time in school, love you so much! Have a great day!