


Oh my have i wanted to update my blog so badly! I have missed updated tremendously but between homework and NO INTERENT, no internet being the main variable, I have unfortunatly not been able to update.
Recently...what has been going on recently? School is going fantastic. I am finally starting to feel "apart of things." It took me a while to come out and be myself. I didn't talk to hardly anyone for a while but it is better now. Nicole helped me pull through and I am doing better. Today in ethics we were asked to write "Who we think God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are" along with a few other spiritual questions. I tell you what I had a fun time writing that down. It was a sermon for the teacher :0). Just a "please lift up your hand" short of an altar call. School is good, quite a bit of homework I eat lunch in my math class because I have to do so much homework. I am pulling through.
Church is FANTASTIC! Sunday school is going great and the church is growing! We have a concert scene every Saturday and it is so fun! We have people from our church sing, dance, do drama, and anything else you can imagine. We have been having pretty good turnouts! IT has been going on for 3 weeks and on Saturday we had 100 people! Praise God! This Saturday I am in the skit. We are doing the infamous Train skit. They usually do their skits in swahili but this week they switched it to English just for me! How sweet!
Here are a few pictures of my bus and school! I gotta start my homework but interent allowing there will be many updates headed your way without skipping a beat!
6 comments:
Hey LOve!!! I'm sooo glad to hear that everything is going good for you now. I'm glad I could help, and if you need anything else I will always be there for ya. Its soo exciting to hear all the Awesome turn outs! God is certainly awesome. We had a concert ourselves at youth. I think about 3-5 people got saved, maybe more, but I'm just going by what I saw. It was really great. Church was also good,I got the oportunity to pray for someonme to get the gift of tongues, I tell you what it was soooo great:) We also said goodbye to Blane and Angela Rada as they go to Cheyenne. Blane preached a really good sermon, it was an all around a good service. Well I'll stop rambling, its lunch now so I have nothing better to do. I love you soooo much,and I miss you bunches and bunches running over:) Tell the Family I said Hey, and that I'm glad to hear everything is coming through. I'll be praying for you guys always, and I can't wait till you get your sister:) SOOOO EXCITED! Love ya
~Nicole
Hello Lain, Your field trip sounded like so much fun and so encouraging. A time you will never forget about. I am glad you are liking your school. Very soon you will have your sissy HEY PRAISE GOD! Tell your parents and Evan I said Hello! I miss you all. Love, Rosemarie
Hey!!! I haven't read your blog in a couple weeks, so sorry if I'm out of the loop, but, Your going to Rosslyn now?!?!?! And I'm so jealous about your CFS trip, it sounded amazing!
Hey Lain, I wanted you to know that I read you blog. It is great. Do not have a lot of time. Hello to everyone and we miss you. Did you start up Missionettes Yet? Love Lynda P
well, i finally got this to download. i have been trying to read it all and look at the pics and respond to no avail. glad you are feeling more comfortable. you have much to offer. you are the truest kind of person and friend! concerts sound great. glad you got to do the skit with them in english no less!!!!!!!!!!!! we love you guys and cannot wait to hear that your sister is home!!!!!!!!!! have a great week. np
p.s. your school looks like a very nice building. i would like to have a house that looks like that/ just would not want to clean it!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to read your "who Jesus, God and Holy Ghost are " paper!! bet it was good! np
Post a Comment