





I could have only dreamed that life would be this wonderful! Church is going great! Every week people are getting saved and filled with the Holy Ghost! There are visitors by the dozens every week! God is really moving in VWO Kenya! We have began Missionettes but I don’t have any pictures as of now to show. It is going very well! I have taken some ideas I got from our wonderful missionettes back home and incorporated them into our missionettes here. Mrs. Linda Polk was kind enough to send me a missionettes book, I haven’t used it yet but I can’t wait until I am able to! Sunday school is going strong. I am getting to the point where I am raising others up to do some of the classes. It was hard at first but I have a few people who really help me a lot! Some of you heard about Brianna’s “admirer” while she was here. His name was Edward, he is such a help for Sunday school and for everything in general. He comes up to me every Sunday morning and asks me what he can do to help me and then after I began telling him the same thing every week he then just took initiative and did it! God has placed some very good workers in our church and I am very thankful for it! Papa and Nanny (Pastor Jones and Marie) are doing great! Papa is in India with my parents and they are having a great time. They are returning tomorrow and I am so excited! We are having a blast with them here! Papa has been preaching every service and doing great. Everyone loves him and nanny as well! I would know because MANY people have come up to me and told me “You have GREAT grandparents!” I am so happy they are both here with us!
Boring news about me personally…I get my braces off in 2 weeks! WOO HOO! And that’s about it. school is horrid, but hey at least I will be a little smart right?
RESHMA, is arriving tomorrow! That is why I did this post when I did because I wanted to do it before my blog fills up of all the news about my little sister. I promise you it will be coming out! I have been very busy lately! If anyone has extra time on their hands and would like to write some papers for me I would highly appreciate it! :0).
I love you all! Stay tuned for more news! :0)!!!

Boring news about me personally…I get my braces off in 2 weeks! WOO HOO! And that’s about it. school is horrid, but hey at least I will be a little smart right?
RESHMA, is arriving tomorrow! That is why I did this post when I did because I wanted to do it before my blog fills up of all the news about my little sister. I promise you it will be coming out! I have been very busy lately! If anyone has extra time on their hands and would like to write some papers for me I would highly appreciate it! :0).
I love you all! Stay tuned for more news! :0)!!!


4 comments:
Everything sounds fantastic!! Can't wait for the Reshma posts :) Love you Lain!
Lain i can not believe you telling the world about Edward. "Admirer" is not the word the word is stalker! But anyways i sent you an email you have to go read it before you find out by someone else. Since your phone is not working. I bought you a pack of those pens i used of yours but i forgot to give them to your nanny. so i will mail them to you. You will probably end up getting them for your birthday!!I will try to call you again soon.Love ya, Bri
Hello Lain...I am so excited for all of you. You are going to have so much fun with a sister. I am glad Pastor Jones and Ms. Marie are doing good, tell them we miss them. Tell your mom and dad and Evan I said Hi and that we miss them too. I cant wait to see all the silly pictures of you all. Love you all and miss you.
Rosemarie
Lain, Your silly! NO, you are gorgeous! I love you so much! You encourage us, and all your reports stir us! Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment