I have an announcement! ]

My family is adopting a little girl from India. Mumbai, India to be specific. For about 3 months my parents have been filling out paper work, doing research, sending letters, meeting with people, talking on the phone to various contacts and other misc. things to fulfill one purpose, adopting a new baby girl. After long late hours of talking to people all over the world and inquiring about so many different aspects of adoption we are finally making our biggest step of the process. WE ARE GOING TO INDIA! Yup it’s official. We got the plane tickets today and next week we are flying out to Mumbai to see our new little sister. The orphanage has a little girl chosen for us, her name is, Jayndi. She is two years old; actually her birthday was September 8th. On Monday my entire family will be in India! What an amazing thought. I am so excited words could not come close to expressing my feelings. Just typing about this brings tears to my eyes! I will definitely be posting pictures of everything mainly because I will have so much pride for my little sister and the adventure we are embarking upon. Please pray for us in this upcoming journey and that everything will go super swell!
10 comments:
oh how super., how blessed.how exciting. we do pray for everything to run smooth and peaceful. we are so happy for you all. we anxiously await pictures of the precious little doll. her name is very very pretty. have a safe and fruitful time in india! india wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God bless. np
That is great. Ray told me that also a few days ago. I guess your dad told Ray. I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see picture and to meet her next year. I will pray for you guys that everything will go wonderful for you. God Bless. Lynda Polk
sweet!! i already new that cuz you told me while you were here but im still really excited to hear it again!! i really wanna see lots of pics!! man brianna is lucky!! she gets to see her before anyone in the states does!! dang! thats okay...hey is she gonna be coming with you at christmas? oh wait...you get her in january never mind...but will she be coming at conference? i hope so! well i love ya infinity and beyond and have a safe and fun trip to see you new little sis! cant wait for pics!! hint hint! well peace home skillet bizquit!
That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!She will definitely be the most blessed little girl in all of the world to become a part of the Jones tribe!!!I love you Lain, we will be praying for you guys.Keep me updated!! Love, Donna
How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of her! Keep us updated! See you soon lain!
Monique
very very exciting!!! i think i agree with everyone and can't wait to c pics!!! Well keep us updated! love you!
Wow that is the best line of comments i have ever gotten!!!! WOO HOO!!!
Ms. Debbie says: Did you just feel the ground move? Was it an earthquake? Nope...just me doing a little happy dance for you and your family - what a wonderful gift from God she will be to all of you and what an equally wonderful gift from God you all will be to her. We're all thrilled for you. Hey...let me know what you end up doing with the children for Christmas - pics or video would be great! Okay...now I'm begging - love all of you!
Hi Lain - I am so happy that everything went through for your new little sister! We will be anxious to meet her! Have fun and take care of Brianna for us!
Miss and love you, Heidi
Yay!!! I'm so excited to hear again...Is Brianna going with you guys to India? Well....I'll definitly be praying for you guys! And take lot's and lot's of pics if you can. So we can see how India lives and what your new baby sis looks like!!!! :) YAY! Love you bunches Lain!!!!
Post a Comment