

Conference 2006! Oh my godness gracious...if i had to sum it up in three words it would be SUPER DUPER, psycho, and FUN! My short 2 1/2 weeks in Colorado Springs was a BLAST!
I mean i feel like i went everywhere and did EVERYTHING! I was fortunate enough to go to Pueblo my first Friday night for the super kalafrajalistic Sticks and Stones play...hand clap to the cast. Then some more fun the next day at Mr.BIGGS, you know it...highlight of that was the way to expensive ddr...and of course the wonderful blonde twins and their black guy boyfriends (really funny joke if anyone gets it.) If Stephanie and Missy are looking at this i don't mean that rude...you really were the highlight! That was bundles of fun. I also got to go to Aunt Rachelle's house and make cupcakes with SARAH! i tell you what i was added a few extra love handles that night :0). Really the whole time i went crazy except for the week of conference during service...i was sane then. oh and there was that time when i had an energy drink (whatever anyone does do not let jared talk you into buying one he is way too convising without trying to be) and i was high for like forever and a day. really all and all it was a BLAST! i went to skate city and got my
knee all bruised but hey it totally added color to my light blue skirt the next day at church. i love the states alot...if only it weren't so fun. please everyone pray for me to be content here. well i love yal so much! we are having a blast BRIANNA IS FINE AND SHE SAYS HELLO TO EVERYONE ALSO (but she also says to go to her blog www.brislife16.blogspot.com ok.) love yal tons and billions and bunches and miss you!
8 comments:
I AM THE FIRST COMMENT!!! proudness is overtaking me! brianna is asking me all kinds of stinkin questions...yal know how evan is...well brianna is just as bad with questions i am out of my mind! just kidding. kind of. :0) okey dokey i gotta pokey
lain your mean to me and i am going to keep asking you questions because i want to!jk hey guess what your sitting right by me on the other laptop, this is so fun. love you sissy lain
You both are too too much!!!I mean that in the most loving way(SMILE)!Alright Lain here is your first comment from me since you have been back.I miss you already!!great pics of you & Papa,I am going to try & put it on my screen saver.Thanks for the update!!I love you bunches & bunches!!! - Donna
lol...i think brianna, kristin and evan should form the questions asking club....lol....and add raychel in there too...she is just like kristin with the questions and deep thoughts...lol...well i should have warned u about those energy drinks that jared has all the time and i mean ALL the time!!! That's y he's sooo psycho...j/k jared! :) Well i'm glad u had fun in the states!!! wish i could've been there but i'm lookin forward to Christmas time! love ya lots! or as jenna says "infinity and beyond!"
oh i just read ur joke!!!! MRS. CHERISE!!! she is sooo funny and creative!!! I love u mrs. cherise!!!
i like the pics!! i look horrible but thats just me!! ha! im crazy!! and so is chantel when we are taking that pic in the mirror! what was she doing? ha! that was a fun day! those cupcakes look really yummy!! sorry im kind of having a sugar craving right now...dont know why but i am..... well im glad brianna is good....i will be sure to go to her blog as soon as i finish this comment!! and have fun alainna! dont be sad!! God is gonna bless you for obeying Him and supporting your parents.....He already has.....you are very blessed and you are very much of a blessing also! believe me...you are more of a blessing than you know! seriously!! i love you infinty and beyond!! cant wait to see you at christmas! i will have a present for you! have fun with brianna!
LAIN!!! Hello...how are you??? So good to see THREE NEW POSTS on here!! woo hoo! It surprised me....I guess i'm behind :( uh oh!Well I am on also on here because I can't leave a post on Brianna's blog!!!! Because she doesn't have the page thing...I don't know..I'm so confused :( So I just want to tell her happy b-day! So can you show her this for me?!?!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRI!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! I love you sooooo much! And I miss you! AND FIX YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! Lain knows what I mean...right?!?! Love you both SEE YA!
AHAHAHAHAHA :( Lain how do you make your pics so happy looking??? With the designs and writings in them??? I think I'm blog challenged or something...Because I am ALWAYS having trouble? What gives?
Post a Comment