Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm off to see the wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz!

I am off tomorrow to the Czech Republic! I am so excited to see all that God is doing to our wonderful VWO over there! I can't wait to tell everyone stories and give you a 16 year old's insight on the wonderful country of Czech! I will be traveling with Papa (my grandfather) all the way! My nerves are already starting to show themselves! I will be there for almost three weeks then headed towards everyone in Colorado Springs! I can't wait to see everyone! I will talk to everyone soon!


The answer to the riddle was in fact no e's. I learned something too through the riddle, not only are there no e's in the paragraph but in the entire book! That is pretty amazing to me! I can barely write a one page essay with all 26 letters, can you imagine writing a book with no e's even though it is the most commonly used vowel. Thanks for all your answers! I love reading the comments!

Bye yal!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are blessed. say hi to czech and i cannot wait to hear your point of view on czech. have a great time. we will continue to pray for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun.ninipac

Anonymous said...

Hey Lain, thats so awesome, i hope you have a great time. can't wait until i can go too!! woo hoo. well i can't wait to see ya in septembre!!! have a safe trip :)
~Chantelly

Anonymous said...

one more thing...that paragraph down yonder...man we must be special ed or somthing.....no offense, or maybe just me. cause i never would of guessed the 'e' thing. how is that possible.well obviously it is, cause the dude did it, but i just wrote like 15 'e's' already, how????......genius i tell you. and "Gatsby?" what kind of name?
~Chantelly

Anonymous said...

Lain,
I hope you have a wonderful time in Czech with Papa Jones,what an awesome opportunity!We are all getting very excited to have you all here for some fun,fun,and than some more fun!Can't wait to see you Lain!!!Love & miss you- Donna

Anonymous said...

HEy Lain! Wow I can't believe it myself that your just around the corner away from being here. I'm so happy for you and the church down there. I'm glad your having fun. I'll ttyl. CYA SOON:)
~Nicole

Anonymous said...

hello.i know you aretravelling and having a great time! just wanted you to know w are tinking of you. love you all. the pachecos

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see you at church tomorrow!! yeah!! love ya infinity and beyond!! beautiful hottie!

Anonymous said...

ALAINNA!!!! im SOOOOOO SORRY!! i didnt say good bye to you!! i really thought i would see you b4 you left!!! im really sorry!! i wanted to give you a BIG HUG!!!! but i will c u at christmas time! which is flippin awesome!! i love you so so so so so so so so so so so much!! infinity and beyond! i really am gonna miss!! i had a lot of fun with you here! your hilarious dude! and again im sorry for not saying bye!!! so love ya infinity and beyond! take care of brianna!! and dont forget about me! i wont 4get about you!! your family is always in my prayers!! and the churches in africa too! have a safe trip! and take pics of india!! yeah!

Chantelly said...

ALRIGHT LAIN!!!!! I don't know about everyone else, but i think YOU NEED TO UPDATE!!!! AHAHAHAHA
:( Please, oh please dear Lain. When you get back you must update everything that happened here....and you can't hide stuff because we were all there!!!!! So I am guessing you are probally on your way to Denver by now, I left you a message on your phone, because YOU DIDN"T ANSWER! I know, I know....10 cents a min...but still! JK but yes, I hope you get it! If not then I love you bunches!!! And I will miss you! I had an awesome time with you here. And i will constantly bug you on this thing okie dokie?! I'll be praying everyday for you all, have a safe trip....Love you

Anonymous said...

hey...ur probly sick of me but thats okay......hey make sure that you email me as soon as you get home! i wanna know that you are home safe! and tell brianna to have fun! well love ya infinity and beyond!

Anonymous said...

I love you and I miss you like crazy can't what till christmas