
The tent is up! I don't think i could ever repeat that one too many times! I am getting a little closer at pictures! This picture is of the tent when they had it all spread out on the land. They were trying to find the best way to put it up and after 3 trys they finally got it! I can't wait until i get the picture of the tent on here! I will shoot for tomorrow! (if i had one i'd do it today but i still have to get to the church and take one!)
Our internet is out too so that is the reason for the short post, and why there hasn't been a post for a couple of days! Pray that it comes up soon! Talk to yal later!
2 comments:
That is such an awesome picture of the tent!!! It's amazing and exciting to see what's happening! You should email it to jon kelly so we could show it in main service! well i love u all and am praying for you!
jess mo
You look Great!!!
And It looks like you are having fun fun fun.
Post a Comment