Monday, May 22, 2006

Gotta love the monkeys!











We have been so busy that I hope these pictures speak their thousand words each for me! Let me sum it up then I got to get back to helping with dinner! Today we went to City park where hundreds of monkeys abide! We took some corn that was off the cob to feed them and we had a ball! Sarah was in heaven. Evan surprisingly had monkeys on top of him almost the entire 3 hours! Aunt Rachelle had a monkey jump on her and grab a bag of corn (that was hilarious!) Overall it was super fun! I must admit that the highlight was when we walked back to our cars when it was all over and time to go home! We turned the corner to the parking lot and sure enough coming out of our car was monkeys! They had spotted the bags of sunflower seeds and the fresh, newly bought watermelons! They opened a window climbed in and went to town! How they got the watermelon open I will never know! They are really smart!

Church was awesome! We had a great service and more than 40 people saved through out the day! IT really was a great first service! I don’t have pictures of the outside of the tent yet, but this is what it looked like inside! It was superb!

Hot dogs are on the counter waiting to be cooked and I must go help! Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool it must be to get to see and touch monkeys!!! I would have loved to see that monkey jump on Rachelle, I can only imagin her reaction. Sounds like you are all having a great time. Im so happy to hear that 40 more people will be joining us in Heaven. How exciting. talk to you latter.

Anonymous said...

wow. that one monkey looks as big as sarah! so much for your watermelon! how fun though! what a great day you had! hope you enjoyed the hot dogs! have a great week. look forward to more news from you. pastor announced how great things are going for you guys there and how you are right in the will of God!!!!!!!!! everyone was very excited. we are proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool about the monkeys...man i can just imagine Sarah there...i bet i was fun...and how i woulda paid money to see the monkey jump on Rachelly...that musta been hilarious....im sorry :) but she would of said the same thing...love you Rachelle! but its so awesome to see you guys out there...and how good the church is doing..thats exciting that the tent is up..i'm so proud of all of you guys...sometimes i wish i was there seeing all of this..but i'm happy you have a blog so i can see everything...almost everything. everytime i write on this thing, i write so much lol :) but thats okay i hope..well okay adios! love u!
Chantelly!