Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The sweetest of all 16's







Dear Honored Guest. You are cordially invited to the birthday week of Lain Jones. Who has turned sixteen years of age. Your r.s.v.p will not be necessary. Please just come with a smile on your face and reading eyes!

Thank you so much for attending my “after-party!” Although this after party is just a recap of the big party itself, I am sure it shall be enjoyed by all attendants!

It all started on Monday morning with “Bippity Boppity Boo” and a letter on the door stating that the week of April 26th is going to be a week never forgotten, including no school! That was all I wanted for my birthday, and it had already been given to me 2 days before my birthday! No school. But the good news didn’t end there! I was then made by the head, most wonderful cook of the house (my mom) my favorite dinner meal, African chicken curry! All of this was 2 days before my birthday! What a great start to the week! I only wish that 16 came every week!

Tuesday we set out in the royal carriage also known as the Land Cruiser headed to the bowling alley! Oh yeah baby! I love bowlin and now was my chance to show how cute I looked in bowling shoes! Lol, NOT, but still I love bowling! The royal family and I then headed for the village’s closest bowling adventure. I, of course, got almost last! If it weren’t for the courtesy bumpers blocking the gutters I think I would have gotten a world record of the most gutter balls in one game! It was still a blast though! After the much enjoyed game of bowling we headed home to eat pizza. Little did I know what I was getting myself into! You see I have always wanted to eat as much pizza as I possibly could but my dearest mother would never allow me to stuff myself to the bone! Tonight was the night that she bought many more pizzas than needed and TOLD me to eat as many pizzas as I possibly could. Oh Great! If I only knew what I was about to do! The fairy god mother was gonna have to add a couple of yards to the ball gown if she decided to visit that night. I ate 9 pieces of pizza smothered in ranch, baby! I mean it was delicious, but not too long after making myself a human calzone I knew my mistake and why for all these years my pizza limit was 2 pieces! Let’s just say no breakfast the next morning or lunch was fine by me!

So in between the previous lines has been several episodes of my favorite show, Smallville. Lots of nertz and speed. Dude I love games! And getting so much attention that everyone listened to EVERYTHING I said! Man I am just suckin everything I can out of this 16th b-day!

The day has come. The dwarfs have saved snow white, sleeping beauty has moved back to the palace, the swan princess is now a human, and Pocahontas is finally done with jumping into waterfalls and the most important of all, I am now officially 16! I mean this is the day. I had always thought as soon as I am 16 every thing will be perfect! I can do everything I want to! Well, actually it is pretty much what I was expecting! I get to wear makeup, I have my permit, and I can go to the store WITHOUT parental supervision…WOW! Oh, and I can eat all the candy I want without getting yelled at. (too bad the consequences of my soon to be gigantic belly still tell me not to eat it!) I actually think this is a good age so next year we will just repeat it :0). Just kidding (even though my mom thinks the idea is really good). Ok so today started out like billions of bees going crazy in a bee hive. Everyone had lots of church business, which is so good that everything is getting done at he land!So I stayed home and did stuff with my blog. In honor of the 10 comments left on the last post (there is a bug that is making noises around my desk and I can’t find it!) Then me and my beautiful mother went with Gail, the girls, and Susan to lunch. I had a brownie and ice cream for lunch, mmmm!! Finally, the moment I had been waiting for …at 5:00 we drove to the ice rink, one word…AWESOME!!!! When we got there they were closed for an hour so we had to wait but when we started skating it was a blast! Everyone that I hung out with last October knows how bad I wanted to go ice skating, chapel hills was just above our budget. But I finally got to go! It was a blast!!! Then we went to Pampa, a really awesome restaurant. The night then slowly came to an end (well actually it is technically over, it is 12:45 in the morning here)

Thank you so much for attending Alainna’s 16 birthday After Party. We are having another b-day party tomorrow night so stay tuned. I get to eat my ENTIRE cake! I know it sounds like all I want to do is eat for my b-day. Well actually that is about right. I feel like I am starved the rest of the year! :0). I am gonna go grab the m and m’s so I will talk to everyone later! Thanx everyone who sent an ecard! I got 20 total and that was so nice of everyone to remember! Miss everyone!

(oh, bri and Kristin I hope you read this cause in the pic up at the top with me and evan I brought Eleanor back for you :0), gotta luv her!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! WHAT A GREAT BDAY CELEBRATION. I AM GLAD YOU GOT TO GO ICE SKATING! AND BOWLING! THATS A GREAT TIME. AND YOUR BLOG LOOKS GREAT/ LOVE THE PICTURES. WE WILL STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITEMENT!NINI AND THE FAMILY(JANINE- REMEMBER)

Anonymous said...

YO ALAINNA! dang your bday sounds better than any bday that i have ever had!!! bowling, ice skating, eating all you want, being with family, and everything else!!! and man do i gotta say...YOU ARE HOT!!!! my goodness! my wittle awainna is gwoing up! i just said that "my little alainna is growing up" i just said it in a baby way if you know what i mean....i wish i were there to celebrate with you!! well i will talk to you laters!! love ya lots and miss ya lots! jenna

Anonymous said...

WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE 16 I REALY FEEL OLD. ANYWAYS IM GLAD YOU HAD SUCH AN AWEWOME B-DAY.
STINKY CHEESE
P.S. YOU HAVE THE COOLEST PARENTS EVER!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering if you ever bring eleanor out, i always get asked to do muffy, but muffy doesnt like to come out without eleanor!