Wednesday, February 01, 2006

KAA KAA!!!!



Hey everyone I have THE most exciting news!! Our chickens hatched...I know that most of you didn't know that we had chickens...but we do and one of them layed eggs about 22 days ago and they just hatched!There were six eggs but there are only 5 chickens...weird huh? I think Betty is a cannibal. You know how when baby birds are born they look sick and gross and wet...well the chickens didn't. The one (Dale) that you see in the picture, that is what he looked like when he was born! Isn't that cool. They are very cute and oh so soft. When i was holding Dale he kinda dropped...i mean flew out of my hands so Evan insists that he is gonna die and that i killed him...isn't that sad. Evan is sad cause there is only one yellow chicken, the rest look like Dale...and there is a Chip!The line down his back is so kute (i like that way to spell cute, i think i shall spell it with a "k" from now on) So that is my exciting news of the day!! Woo HOO!! Oh, and my mom made homeade mac and cheese last night and it was the bomb!!! for the record. I gotta go to church! Asta Lavista! Oh i have a really good post for tommorow so don't forget to come and look at it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lain!Thats cool your chickens hatched, and I can't believe you dropped Dale. How Mean! Im kidding.Well I'll talk to you later.
Nikki