Monday, January 30, 2006

Soakin' up the Sun!






Today I went swimming with the "home schooling group". It was alot of funness!!! I didn't ever ask anyone what school they went to, for the record i remembered this time that EVERYONE was homeschooled. The swimming place we went to was like a mini water world...a really mini water world. It had a lazy river and then 6 water slides. It was a lot of fun.
Fun Fun Fun. I also met a new girl that actually laughed at me. We talked forever about absolutly nothing but laughed at everything! Her name is Christine...imagine that, just like Kristin, luv ya girl!! It was hilarious cause christine works at the church of the girl who was giving me the piano lessons, very strange, i know this isn't making sense to most, but i am not sure what else to say...i just wanted to tell everyone that i went swimming today and had fun!!! The End :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alainna, hope you had fun at the water park. It sure did look fun. Well I will try to talk to you later bye.

Anonymous said...

hey lain! that water park looks fun!!! i wish we could go swimming! but seeing as there is snow on the ground..it probly wouldn't be that great of an idea :) well i love reading ur blog...it's something i look forward to so keep posting! love ya!
jess