Tuesday, January 24, 2006

No...The circus isn't in town!


Ok, now i realize that it is way different that normal, but you are not aloud to use the words "BoZo the clown", or "muppets" in any email to me!!! Today i got braids...the real thing too, including extensions! So now i can really play the part of an African missionary!
I sat in in the chair for 9 hours and 15 minutes and watched ALOT of swahili t.v. but finally they are finished and they HURT!!!!! Man when all of my black friends got corn rows or braids and they were complaining about their painful scalps...i had No IDEA!!! So, this was my Tuesday Suprise. I got braids...and they are in for 2 months!! :0). well that is what happened today. Kwahedi...i gotta go "unwind"...no pun intended, ok so that really didn't make sense. Buh-Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ALAINNA!!!! i LOVE your braids! i can't believe you sat in a chair for that long....i could NEVER EVER do that! i can barely sit for a couple hours let alone 9!!!! i feel very special that i am the first person to post a comment!
jess

Anonymous said...

Lain!! You are very brave. I think I will keep growing my hair and get me some corn rows. I don't think papa would mind do you? Uncle Dusty

Anonymous said...

Hey Lain!!! Love your hair!!!Jess told me about it and I had to come see for myself.You look marvelous!!!!But you had better write back to uncle Dusty fast and tell him thats not a good plan!!!!I love & miss you lots- Ms Donna

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!! I didn't think you would actually do it! You look awesome! Are you gonna keep them for conference? J/K!

Anonymous said...

Hey lain, love the braids.I can't believe it took 9 whole hours to do that.I can say WOW! For you at least, sitting for that long. Well I'll talk to you later.
Nicole