Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thank God for sticking with New Year's resolutions!


Yes, My friends...Ndio, Rafiki Yangu. This is but a year ago...just 1 short year ago. When i looked at the pictures i screamed, not literally but i was amazed! :). I don't even think it looks like ME! I really forgot what i looked like last year! Browsing through these pictures has been crazy! Its amazing of what one year can do!All I can say is I had some WONDERFUL friends...the world's finest! I put this on just for fun and you know how you always see on those "Lose 1 million pound" magazines pictures of the biggest man in the world and next to it...the now most anorexic looking man in the world who is supposedly him, i am here to prove you don't need all that organic, generic, expensive stuff off the t.v. and from the magazines. Just a steep hill, determination and no soda :) I thought it would be fun to post. i am not turning conceded and writing all about me...oh wait i guess this entire blog is about me, but i DO mention other people alot! Anway...that is me last October 2004 and the "After" is me...of course.. January 2006! Amen and Hallelujah!

p.s. uncle dusty my dad beat you to the cornrows...he just didn't want to post a picture! luv ya!


(i am not sure if this blog is going to post twice or not, if it does, it is because i edited it a couple of times and had to repost it...if it doesn't then grand!!!)

No comments: