

A quick update from Nairobi, Kenya. Life is going magnificently! We are still alive and well. Church is going GREAT! We are expanding the tent in two weeks with 400 more chairs and another section on the tent! The entire church is so excited and we are eagerly awaiting this expansion. This Saturday we have a “Youth Fun Day” and we are going to attempt to do relay games with about 60 youth. I say “attempt” because not only do they not know how to simply stay in a line here but following directions in a systematic fashion will be very challenging for them! But regardless we are going to have a GREAT time! Kenny has made it here safely and will be here for 20 more days! Then Chris Richie comes at the end of this month which is going to make for a very swift month! Reese is doing very splendidly. Her English is improving vastly! Although her accent is still strong. We are all doing great, Pastor Safari and Susan say a big hello…and so does Evan! I miss you all so very much! Have a fabulous day! 

This is just an occupyer for my spare time
9 comments:
hi glad for the update. and the chairs! chairs are a nice thing to hae huh?? tell kenny and chris hi. do any of you know the adress to the church in paris? renee is in europe and has tried finding to no avail, any help would be appreciated. you have a great day. love you all. the pachecos
typing is bad on that one. i have a 4 year old who will not let go of my arm and keeps hitting key board
(excuses are amazing things. we all have them) haha. it should read "chairs are nice to have."
Yea an update! I love the pirates poster with your guys' faces in it!! Very creative!!! I was making some ramen the other day and it brought me back a few years...remember when we thought of different ways to make ramen better...we had like three different ways i think. So when em wanted some we'd have to be like...ok do you want it the alainna way, the jess way or... lol well just thought i'd take ya down memory lane for a moment. Love You guys and can't wait to see you!
hooray finally gals all is going great love you will email soon
tanya
thats great!! hope all goes well...always praying for u guys...its good to hear that reese is catching up with her english... and i love the poster! thats neato!! how did u do that? well beautiful hottie...talk to u laters!! love ya i.a.b! adios..tell all hi!
I am glad for the update. It is nice hear the family is going good and reese is picking up on english. I love the poster. We are big pirate fans. We are praying for you guys.
Love Lynda
Hello Lain,
I am glad you updated! Glad to hear everyone is doing well, and the church is growing. Your Grandpa has been talking about the tent expanding that is GOD at work. We are always praying for you all and miss you all. Can't wait to meet your little sister. Love Ms. Rosemarie
Hey there Lain! I love the poster, very creative. How'd you do that? That's great to here about the tent, P.Jones has been talking about it a lot. Hope the youth fun day was...FUN! I got to hear Reese talk on the phone the other day when you called, she sounds so cute :) Well love you! Ttyl
Hey my love!! Its so great to hear about whats goin down with the church, I am praying for this tent, and that all goes well. Its done in the name of Jesus!!!! I miss you all so much. I'm Glad to hear about Reesy Cups, shes wonderful and I love talking to her when I can. I can't wait to see what God has for you guys once this tent gets up and a rollin. By the way I love you choice of words all through out your tight paragraph, for nicely done. You could be like a reporter for the daily planet or something. Just a thought. I love you bunches and bunches of slittles falling from a rainbow (not as creative as marshmellows falling from a pot of gold, but hey I try). Tell EVERYONE NICOLE is thinking of like always and that I love them dearly. Your always in my prayers and thought. I love ya much babe!!!!!!
Yours truly,
Nikki
Post a Comment