Thursday, January 18, 2007
Yawn
It is currently 10:07:04 on a Thursday Night. My eyes are about to fall out because of tiredness. School is going well. Not as bad as i thought and yet worse in some ways than i thought. Jet lag is not fun! I need to go to bed and get rid of this disease called JEt LaG ASAP! I will be going on a high school trip tomorrow for about 5 days to the middle of Kenya. Yikes is all i got to say. I am excited beyond words! This is going to be a blast! gonna try and hit the sack...byyyyyyye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Love, I just wanted to wish you luck during school!!! Thats so cool that you get to go on a field trip...for 5 days. Thats so cool:) I love ya and You have FUNNN Okay!!!!! YOU HEAR:)
~nicole
Hey Lain, have a blast for us! k? Love you :)
hello i have been trying to get a comment on here for awhile. it never goes thru. so, know that i read your updates and loved them all and we keep you in prayer and you are one wonderful family. love and prayers. np
Post a Comment