Tuesday, December 19, 2006
MERRY CHRISTMAS
i know i know im a slacker! Not a post in almost a month what could i possibly be thinking? well the answer is partially internet troubles and partially busy and most of all i am a loser! :0). but now i am in the grand ole United States of America! if anything deserves capital letters it is the name of my country! i can't believe i am here and safe and sound! i should be hookin up this page with a few post in the next few weeks but if i don't hit you up before Christmas... HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! can't wait to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha Lain, we are all slackers! I'm so happy your here! It's great to think that you are like 10 miles away from me!!! Even though I haven't seen you yet!!!! :( BOO! But I'll see you tomorrow if not today, well thanks for the Merry Christmas! Merry Merry Christmas to you too! Love ya!
welcome home dear person! hope to see you soon. heard you got to go sledding. this blizzard was your idea huh?we are enjoying it. kayla and marcus are hanging out at our house!(Car is stuck in front) are you girls driving ms donna crazy....... no way huh? have fun. have a wonderful christmas. tell jenna and gabby to be good. you are not a loser!!! we love you and are glad you are here. np
You know I'm the worst of them all with blog entries!! You talk about a month, I haven't writen one in like 5 months. Hey I'm not bragging, but thats pretty bad. I should finish the one I have it get it rolling in the fast speed internet..lol WELL LOVE I love ya and I hope you have a GRAND CHRISTMAS with your family. Tell everyone I said MERRY CHRISTMAS:)
happy new year! love and prayers for a wonderful 2007! time is flying! we had a concert tonight. it was awesome. choir, 3 bands and drama .then of course the chili. concerts were great! what a way to usher in the new year! we love you guys! np
Post a Comment