






After a long week of being in the heats of Mumbai...ahh lets just cut to the chase, Ladies and Gents I give you my new little sister Reshma! She is 5 years old and a real sweet heart. She doesn't know a lot of English, actually the extent of the english she knows is "flower" and "bye". But she is learning very fast. She gets along with the family wonderfully! When in the lawyer's office they asked my parents which of the three children they were adopting...so she must blend! We have had a blast with her these last couple of days. I am so excited! I love her to death and so does the rest of the family! She loves us too which is also a big bonus! She really is a miracle from God! Thank you for all of your prayers! Please keep praying that the adoption process will go quickly! Lots of Love, Alainna, Oh! and the dot on her forhead is NOT permanent! Please ignore it for the time being ;0)
13 comments:
Lain i am so excited for you guys and she does fit the family.I cant wait for you to come back and tell me all the stories about herand India. Tell my 007 partner that i cant wait to play when he gets back, tell your dad that i cant wait to get one of those omelettes! And tell your mom that i cant wait to tell her who wins her favorite show!!! Love ya lots and miss you tons,Bri-your roomate!
She is beautiful!!!!Welcome to the family Reshma!!!We will continue to pray for a quick adoption and God's favor for you all!!!Love you Lain! - Donna
Darn! She got here first! YAY! Lain I am so excited for you guys! She is so cute! I got to see a slideshow of all the pics of you guys here in the office! Your mom sent it, tell her its very much appreciated!!!!! Ronald McDonald looks sad :( Well your family looks perfect! I love you guys so so much! SEE YA
again i say she is a cuty. truly a blessing. she really looks like she does fit in perfectly!!!!!! praise God. we are thrilled for you all. love and hugs and prayer. ninipac
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! im so happy!!! i have a new favorite little girl!! and its reshma!! she's so cute! i already love her! her smile gets me every time i see her pics.....give her a big kiss for me and tell her i love her!! dont worry...she'll love me!!! im very happy 4 u guys! tell ur mom thanks for the slideshow! its awesome! i will pray that everything turns out GREAT! and i believe that it will...she already loves you guys! who couldnt!! well talk to you laters! love ya infinity and beyond!! p.s. make sure you tell her about me!! and tell me about her too! ta ta!
She is so adorable. She does fit in the family. She looks just like a Jones. I will keep praying that everything will go great. Here's another girl I need to keep away from Zach. Tell your parents we say hello and we are praying for you guys. Love you lots. Lynda P
Thank you for the slide show! She is sooooo cute!!! I will have to keep Elijah away from her, he said she's cute. I am so happy for you all, we have been praying for you guys. GOD does answer prayer.
Love you all, Rosemarie
LAIN!!! That's sooo exciting! I didn't know you had gotten her yet! that's great! She is living with you know isn't she? Well that's great! just wanted to say hi and love ya! I gotta get back to work now!
hey lain! how exciting!!! We're all very happy for you guys here in costa rica! we love u and r praying for a fast adoption process!
WOW that is so exciting!!! What a beautiful little girl. but im confused I thought you said her name was Jaydni and that she was 2 years old. Did I miss something?????
She Is The Cutest Thing!!!!!!!!!!!
yo beautiful hottie!!! i think its time to update!! i wanna see some more pics!! well love ya infinity and beyond! peace out home skillet bizquit!
Hey Alainna,
I am so excited about your new little sister and she is such a cutie. We will be praying for a quick adoption!!
Shaunna
Post a Comment