Thursday, June 01, 2006

The View


DISCLAIMER: These are the views of the speaker not of the owner of the blog. When reading this please be aware. Also, part of some of the stories are fiction. She has a grand imagination!


Ummm…I was ummm…playing with Evan and going to restaurants with Regan. And going to Regan’s house and I was playing outside with my iguana…I mean lizard…he helped me…Julius helped me get it out of the tree. I went to the safari and that’s my favorite thing and we went to go see the monkeys at the monkey park and we fed them corn and bananas and I had a great time playing with all your dogs Simba and Luke. And my favorite thing was going to a safari and seeing those things and to run over a lot of things. And we went fishing. I fished for fish. And I love it here. And there is great dogs. Nala and Simba and Luke (my dogs names are belle, Simba and Luke)and there is a dog named Franklin and I love stories about sharks and fish and dinosaurs lots of really big dinosaurs and I love dolphins and turtles and I love it here. My chameleon was very nice he didn’t even bite. He was very patient he let me pet him. He didn’t even bite. I picked him up and he didn’t bite. My chameleon he tied his tail on my finger and I love my chameleon he even fed me food and I didn’t like it. My chameleon was with me and he was in the basket he wasn’t biting. He…his name was…little Tommy. He was very nice. He let me…uhhh... he loved it on my hand and he loved. And I don’t want him to get eaten by sharks because they get eaten by sharks. He was nice but I let him go and I am going outside to catch him again he is on top of a tree. (Tell me bout your safari) my safari, was fun I saw elephants and giraffes. I saw a baby giraffe. I saw piggies and pumba's and cheetahs. We saw lions and I saw cheetah and I saw cheetah hunting in a car. And she was a girl with no baby. Aunt Gail came and uncle J.B. came and it was lots of fun. And we loved here. And we loved it loved it loved it loved it. My safari was about great fun. Seeing no nothing. No hyenas and no rhinos that is not making me happy. But I liked seeing the lions that make me growl. And we went across and I saw other elephants fighting and they were squirting water at us. (Church) the church is very beautiful. It is white. And they work there and they work there. They take the ummmm tent down and they take it somewhere else and goats come by. And people come into the big tent and they are really good to Jesus and me and my iguana. We had a great time at Africa and this tent was very very very beautiful. It had lots of kids and horse…no no no…animals. And I just wish I could stay here forever and ever and ever and bring jack! I am coming back to see you guys to see other peop…peo…to see other people. (Monkey) one monkey got on my shoulder and I was bending down and it was very cool. And one monkey jumped on Evan and it took the corn from his hand. Monkeys were very nice accept for the one that jumped on my mommy, he was very mean to her. She was crying and I stopped my feet and everyone was worried that they were gonna attack me and they weren’t cause they wouldn’t attack me cause I would be dead and if they kid napped me I would have to climb on trees and get corn and the watermelon…you dog is especially special. (Sum up of the dogs) I LOVE THEM! (Maasai) They made a dance for us and we enjoyed. They made me dance with them and I was very scared that all the people were gonna laugh at me. Then Gail came there and no one else just Gail and no one was laughing at us, everyone was laughing at us. One guy killed 2 lions and gave me a special gift. Jesus was making special people for all the day. The Maasai people were very very wonderful. They can dance with their feet. And it doesn’t hurt and they are very strong. One Maasai people twisted his leg but he didn’t still get hurt. One yelled and saying “HIII HIII” the masssai people were very wonderful! We like it here and Evan was a very wonderful boy, and his brothers…does he have brothers?











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alainna,
We (me and Jess)are here cracking up because Sara is here with us in the office and i am reading her blog and she is busting up laughing. She is laughing hard! I am sure she is delirious from lack of sleep. I think she is also cracking up because it is her words that she is hearing us read. That was such a good idea "Through the eyes of a 5 year old." Good job Laina. Great photos. LOL (lots of love) Miss Cherise

monique said...

Wow! Sounds like little Miss Sarah had lots of fun! You did a great job capturing her great imagination!

Anonymous said...

Alainna, that has got to be the funniest and most imaginitive (however you spell it) post i have ever read...i read it over and over again because it was soo funny...where does she come up with this stuff? she so cute...and i could just see her telling it to you...i think thats what makes it funnier is imagining her tell it all to you...like my mom said good job on capturing her imagination. and i love the pics and the pics of the tent....it looks great..can't wait to hear more about it!

Anonymous said...

I just realized i didnt put my name on my post sorry :( but yeah that was me.... miss anonymous. and the i realized that my mom didnt say the thing about capturing sarah's imagination..it was monique.....hur hur :) sorry okay im done now. love u lain! this is Chantel by the way.

Anonymous said...

Lain,What can i say to you that hasnt already been said!!WOW!!You captured Sarah perfect!!!Tell Gail & the girls hello for me & I miss them!I teared up when I saw the pics of them & Sarah together!Thank-you for the blog Lain you are doing an awesome job with it!
I love you-Donna

Anonymous said...

great story. we totally enjoyed reading it. thanks for sharing.glad you all had such a wonderful time. love the pics.