



Wow what a wild ride I have been on! In two ways. First we have been busy busy busy! So many guests coming and going! We had 6 families represented here today from the States! Very insane! But yesterday and today were Super fun! Yesterday we went to the monkey park. That was So much fun! Especially Rachel had a blast! We even climbed a tree with the monkeys! That was a ton of fun! I have to admit I was a bit afraid that they would get territorial and get mad but they didn't at all! That really was a blast! Then today we went to an Ostrich Park and I got to ride an ostrich! Figuring out the price was a bit frustrating so me, Rachel, and Regan were the only ones who ended up going and it was a blast! It was a lot like riding a horse but you had to hold the wings closed with your legs! And when you got off you slid down the back. It was a lot of fun and an awesome experience! Tomorrow we have an awesomely crazy day! Rick Webb is going to preach at a youth service for us. Then we will head over to Pastor Edward's church for a crusade! Doesn't that sound like FUN! I am really excited to see all that God is going to do! Everything is going really well over here! Thank you for your prayers and support! We continue to pray for you! Love you all so much!
2 comments:
the monkey thing is interesting. i would be a bit nervous about having them on my head but at same time it would be fun. way to go regan. she is very brave. i think your life sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!we love you all too. ninipac
WOW Sounds like tons of fun Lain.. That would be awesome to ride an ostrich.. How cool is that!!! Well ttyl. Lov ya and I'm so excited to here things are going good and what God is doing... LOV YA!:)
Post a Comment