

Doo doo do do do!!! (those are the trumpets sounding) I have taken out my "african" braids! It seems most things i do are spur of the moment and on Sunday that is exactly what happened. I decided that i didn't want them in any more and so after service on Sunday night we spent 5 hours...yes 5 entire hours taking out my braids. Me, my Mom and Ms.Debra! It was a long, gruelling, painful, tiring experience! After they were out, my hair was SO frizzy and huge i seriously think that Barnum and Bailey right at that moment with no objections from anyone would have hired me! Just hand me a red nose (although not neccesary) and Vwala! I think franklin thought i was trying to look like him! Oh there are so many jokes i could make about my frizzy hair! It was very funny!
Off the hair subject there really isn't much for me to share. I have been sick for a while, i am still trying to get over that. We are going to be doing alot more swahili everyday! So, i should be fluent within no time at all! We are hoping!!! I have some new cd's coming in with J.B and Gail from Mrs.Debbie for the K.F.C choir here and i am totally psyched for that! I haven't broke out my totally rad dance moves yet (i think i might have them inspired from Napoleon Dynamite) we are stickin to the choir stuff for a little bit. We also had a bible study today with the home schooling group, it was fun! They wouldn't let me take any pictures... i am not sure why! I tell them that it is fun! So you will just have to do with my Bozo pics. From here on out it is pretty much just school and... school. There are always unexpected happenings over here though so don't think my blog is gonna go dry! Maybe i will go outside and wrestle a lion or something just to get a GOOD picture for my blog :)! Well until next time, Kwahedi!
2 comments:
wow alainna!!! i can't believe u took out ur braids!!! 5 hours...gosh thats a long time!!!
WOW! 5 hours. How do you do it? Im glad swahili is goin good for u. Oh I can't wait to see some of your moves.
Post a Comment