Thursday, January 05, 2006

Joke of the Day :)


In order to get a New York driver's license, an immigrant for Poland took an eye exam. The optician pointed to the chart on the wall that read: CZWIXNOSTACZ. "Can you read that?" the optician asked. "Read it?" the Polish immigrant replied. "I know the guy!"

HAHAHA. I thought that was funny. I have a joke of the day calendar, and some of them...actaully most of them I don't get but when I do get them they are usually funny! That is todays. Well, I don't have much to write about right now so I am just gonna post the joke. Enjoy! I will update soon!!!!

The pic is from a site called Engrish.com I got the link from my wonderful cousin Candace. Really stupid pictures and most don't make sense...atleast for a smart brain like mine to comprehend :0). But this pic was funny cause it something you would see here. Want to learn English? Then go to a school that can actaully spell it!! This pic was taken in 1987 in Tokyo.
ok miss yal!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thats great! I so get it, after the second time. I can't wait for more laughs of the day! Miss ya and lov ya.
Nicole