Me: Ladies and Gentelmen, Boys and girls, i have an announcment. I have made a friend...literally!
Audience: YEAH!!!!!! (applause)
Me: His name is Jack and he is one of the best friends i could have ever made! He is such a good listener and says exactly what i want him to say! I feel like i have known him forever, only a couple minutes ago we met and i already know him like the back of my hand! Jack would like to say a few words. But be patient he can only type with his left hand so he is a little slow.
Jack: thank you! i am real priveleged to have met alainna and she is so wonderful to have made me! Thank you so much for sending her back to africa with a green sharpie!
Me: Jack you are too kind. Now we need to let these good folks go on about thier business but first i would like to ask everyone to leave a comment about what you think of Jack. Just write below this is a button that says "comments" just click on it and tell me your thoughts! Miss you all!
Jack: Buh-Bye!
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, everybody, i know you are looking at my blog so PLEASE leave me a comment!!!!please!!!
Hey lain,
nice bud you have there. Same here, can't wait to meet him.He probably already meet your parents!!! Glad your having FUNNN!!!
vivalashrek
Hey Alainna,I didn't really know what you ment when you told me about your buddy jack .But now I know . It just sounds like you have alot of free time on your hands .But you made a friend and that is the most important thing .I judt might like to meet him some day .
Post a Comment