Hello Space Cadets. This is Captain A. Jones. I am going to explain to you the flight plan that we have experienced the last couple of days. If you will just hold on tight and please place your imagination helmets on so that you can imagine yourself doing all of things with me. Thank You. Now prepare yourselves cause Here, WE, GO!!! Don't forget to read the code words before going on!
(A few code words you will need to know to read this particular blog:
Our Kids' Production: Chaos underfoot
the local kids: woobies)
Yesterday we had another practice for Chaos underfoot! It went very well! I could never have prayed for it to go better! Thank you everyone who has been praying! Our ship couldn't have done it without you! I was so surprised. The local woobies learned almost two entire songs in 2 practices and are so happy and excited to do Chaos Underfoot! I gave out lines to some of the woobies to recite during Chaos Underfoot. They were so thrilled! I have practice again tomorrow and we will practice walking on the stage and off. I am looking forward to it very much!
After our practice yesterday the older girl woobies got out this long string (it wasn't really string it was like a thin piece of inner tube rubber, that the only way I can explain it) and they started jumping over it and out of it really fast. I have placed a satellite snap of it above so you can see it. Let me remind you that on this planet there is gravity! It is hard to explain but it was SO nuclear!!! I was very impressed. Only the older girls could play so I took the rubber and had Evan hold one side and I held the other and I taught the kids how to do the limbo. When I went under the string, my head was all the way back and I started walking under it and all the wookies just blew up in laughter! It was really nebular!
Today we made ornaments to put on our tree. They are way out there! We made them out of homemade clay. We didn't have cookie cutters so they do have lots of character, but that it what makes them fun...right? They are in the "drying" stage right now. So we will put them on our tree tomorrow.
Well I am reading this totally meteorite book. Kristin definitely had a positive impact on me at conference and now I can't stop reading. So I am going to be a very smart girl!!! At least I will try to get there. I think it is so funny how me and Kristin....sorry Kristin and I read so much but still many people who don't read always seem to be smarter than us. (Kristin is saying right now, "speak for yourself!") Maybe it is my imagination. It usually does run off with me. Well, fellow cadets this rocket has got to blast! Miss you all! Toodles!
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment