

My title for this blog explains just how i feel! I shall explain. I just finished making my very first sewing project...a baby quilt! It took a long time, a lot of effort, and alot of taking out stiches and re-sewing (that gets really old after about 50 times!) BUT finally it is FINISHED!!!!! I am giving it to baby daisy and it really is just about her size. It is quite small and would only cover about my feet and that is it if i wanted to keep it. i had no help...i didn't even use the internet. WOW! and it turned out good for a first! But that isn't the only thing that nominates me for new Ingalls' daughter of the year. I had my second horse riding lesson on Thursday and we jumped our horses. Well evan jumped his, mine on the other hand was very lazy so the first time i was going over the poles that we were jumping (about the height of my Nanny's white fence, if you have been to her house) and we were running up to the poles...trotting to be exact...and my lazy horse went half way over the poles then just stopped right in the middle!!!! Evan's went and jumped fine but not mine. After another time he did finally jump them!!! but it took forever. and a lot of kicking. if i ride him again next week i will have to wear spurs. thankfully they are switching me horses now i get one that as the lady says "he is not put together very well, but he gets the job done" whatever that means. So, ladies and gentelmen, what do you think does quilt sewing, horse riding, and book reading, (i am reading one on Islam and another on this hic girl back in 1800s or something) Lain Jones deserve your vote for the new Daughter of the Ingalls' on Little House on the Prairie? What do you think does it fit, Alainna Ingalls. lol. ok well my mom is callin' me so i gotta finish this blog and post it. talk to you all later!!!!
The picture of me and the baby is me and baby Daisy. She is the soon to be owner of the quilt and she is sporting GAP. I got that at the outlets with me Nanny and i love it!!!! So if i ever talk of Daisy that is here. although i don't particulary like the pic of my just look at her!
2 comments:
Hey Lain I like your new web page or whatever you call it, you know how technical i am!!!!I officially nominate you for Ingalls daughter of the year, at least your my daughter of the year!!!!I miss and love you- Ms. Donna
how in the world did my mom post a blog!!!! man she is getting smarter by the minute...each time i turn around she discovers something new on the computer!! soon she'll be passin me up!!! can't let that happen!!! lol love ya mom! i would most definitly(don't look at the spelling!) nominate u lain! love ya! jess
Post a Comment