In the midst of hours of school i have brought you some pictures! I apologize for their deladeness! I want to put a quick word in though that i LOVE COLORADO SPRINGS! i felt so immensely welcome this time when i went. it is like going back to a big family. i know people at school are tired of me talking about my home church but i love you all so much. i gave one of my teacher's a VV and he was saying how our church seemed very unique in that we are big but we seemed largely focused on loving God to have a personal relationship with him, not loving God to get something from him. he also mentioned how we were very outward focused. i was like THAT IS MY WONDERFUL CHURCH! i am so proud. maybe a bit too proud but....nahhhh. THANK YOu so MUCH! here is a quick slideshow. these pictures were originally put on the internet for nicole and jenna's sake so that is why there is not so many of...if any...of church and stuff. and quite a bit of nicole and jenna :0). I LOVE COLORADO SPRINGS!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hello beautiful!!! thanx for FINALLY updating!!! i looked here everyday and i was waiting for u to put some pics up!! i love them all!!! they are wonderful as are u!! tell ur mom and pastor paul and evan and reeses pieces i said hello!! I LOVE U GUYS SO VERY MUCHO!! talk to u laters and thanx again for updating!!
HAHA YEAH! PICTURES! Wonderful, Lain, wonderful...minus the rico thing :0) jk. Thanks for updating, we love you here SO MUCH too...like a fat kid loves cake! NO DOUBT...psh chk a bam bam...get it BLAKE!
I love the pictures of you with your friends.
Lynda P
LAINNIE BANNIE! I know your busy girl, but my lunchbreak has been boring lately with the exception of my book...when are you going to update?! I miss your crazy pictures and big words....DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! Love you :0)
Post a Comment