
Today was one of the best Sundays I have ever lived to see! I must admit I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed and quite a bit of the beginning of the day wasn’t as pleasant for me and for others who were around me as I would have liked. But Thank God today was a church day! We have been having a revival with one of the Pastors in our Kenyan fellowship, Pastor Edward. He is a very loud, powerful preacher! I have come to the conclusion that he is either crazy or Holy Ghost filled and on fire for God! You’ll know what I mean once you meet him.
Today was the last day and it was the best day of our revival! As soon as song service began this morning the presence of God completely filled the sanctuary! The entire sanctuary was dancing and praising God like I have never seen! You could tell there was an unexplainable happiness in every person! Slow songs were remarkable. We usually have more than half the people entering in and praising God. Today I would say that more than 90% of people were closing their eyes and lifting their hands praising the name of the Most High! IT was definitely a morning I was so glad I was apart of!
After offering me and Brianna split with 90 of Nairobi’s finest children to practice our
Christmas play! I don’t want to give to much away because even though you might not be able to see it, I want to keep the most for a Grand POST! The kids are doing excellent learning 4 songs completely in English! I am so proud of them. I for one am having a blast working with them! Then never fail to amaze me, make me smile, and wear me out.

Now the lady with the baby on her back, during song service tonight this lady, Mama Dan, had put her sleeping baby on her back. I had a huge laugh at it because all of the songs we were singing involved jumping, spinning, dancing, waving your arms, etc. This poor little girl turned into a bobble head doll! I was laughing so hard it was very cute. The picture surely doesn’t do it justice but so you have an idea of what I have to laugh at at church.
I can’t wait to come home! I am completely psyched for Christmas! I am thrilled it is very possible I might be able to be there for the Kid’s Christmas Play! Can’t wait to talk to yal!
Today was the last day and it was the best day of our revival! As soon as song service began this morning the presence of God completely filled the sanctuary! The entire sanctuary was dancing and praising God like I have never seen! You could tell there was an unexplainable happiness in every person! Slow songs were remarkable. We usually have more than half the people entering in and praising God. Today I would say that more than 90% of people were closing their eyes and lifting their hands praising the name of the Most High! IT was definitely a morning I was so glad I was apart of!
After offering me and Brianna split with 90 of Nairobi’s finest children to practice our
Christmas play! I don’t want to give to much away because even though you might not be able to see it, I want to keep the most for a Grand POST! The kids are doing excellent learning 4 songs completely in English! I am so proud of them. I for one am having a blast working with them! Then never fail to amaze me, make me smile, and wear me out.

Now the lady with the baby on her back, during song service tonight this lady, Mama Dan, had put her sleeping baby on her back. I had a huge laugh at it because all of the songs we were singing involved jumping, spinning, dancing, waving your arms, etc. This poor little girl turned into a bobble head doll! I was laughing so hard it was very cute. The picture surely doesn’t do it justice but so you have an idea of what I have to laugh at at church.
I can’t wait to come home! I am completely psyched for Christmas! I am thrilled it is very possible I might be able to be there for the Kid’s Christmas Play! Can’t wait to talk to yal!

3 comments:
Hello Lain,
I am glad your day turned around, the devil tries to take our joy, but we know that GOD is in control. It seems like you guys are having fun with the childrens play practice, what an accomplishment for them to sing these songs all in English. I can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks. Love you all and miss you all!
hello. this machine has not been letting me respond!!!!!!!!
love the post. pictures are great. the story about the jumping mom and her bobble head baby was cute! so did baby sleep thru it all.? love you guys. np
Wowsers! That sounds like a completely awesome service! You guys are definetly in revival! poor little girl being a bobble head! major headache! haha well love ya!
Post a Comment