
very day! I guarantee you there was not many people more ecstatic than me about the decor!
Tomorrow, other than being one of the GREATEST holidays in the year is also Regan's birthday. All week long we have been celebrating early for the great 5Th year of our wonderful little girl! On Tuesday we cut the cake and sang a lovely Happy Happy Birthday Song! Her dimples were beaming and her eyes were as radiant as ever! Today we celebrated with a fun filled game of BOWLING! It was Brenna and Regan's first time to hit the lanes. We all had a blast! From start to finish laughter was in the air! Yesterday, we ALSO set up the CHRISTMAS TREE! Me and Brianna were the lucky ducks who got to put on the lights. Let me just tell you they are SPARKLING WONDERFUL! With all the raining it has been doing these past days and the sweet Christmas music we've been listing to believe me there is no doubt in the Jones' house that Christmas is coming up! All though i must say Thank God for the rain! It is as close to snow as we can get...i may get some wax paper and find a muddy hill and try to sled! It would make for good blogging!
This morning me and Bri went to a school by our old church sight to talk to the kids. I told them a story then Bri taught them a memory verse! Considering a small language barrier and it being a tad bit difficult to keep their attention Brianna did wonderful!
The kids learned the verse at lighting speed and although she had a minor bump in the road...ask her about that later. It was fun! The school has 315 kids. They are really good kids and very adorable! I wish i had a picture of Bri talking but when she taught the verse they were all standing so you wouldn't have been able to see her! But you can take my word for it she did wonderful!
Last but not least the "look alike" there was this girl today that i saw that majorly favors someone that i know and 99.9 percent of you know...i took a few pictures with my cool spy skills (alias paid off Jess and Kristin) and so now i want to see if my thoughts of this strange resemblance is really as true is i think? Who do you think that looks like?



4 comments:
Hey girl,
I enjoyed your blog today, those are alot of kids, when I first saw the pic I thought it might be for the kids play and then I read what you had to say. We put our Christmas tree up as well, last night, Annabelle enjoyed it alot, she got to help us this year. Like you Tyler and I are BIG Christmas fans as well, Tyler wanted to put the tree up a month ago. you all look like you are having a blast can't wait to see what happens on Thanksgiving love ya all.
O I forgot the girl my guess is Kristin Andrews??? Thats what came to mind.
Lain! I agree with Shaunna...Kristin Andrews maybe? I don't know i'm confused let us know!!!! Tell Regan HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me k?! :) okay gotta go! Oh yeah..hahaha nice joke i gotta tell me parents that one! love ya!!!!
Hey Lain,
I agree it looks like Kristen Andrews. Give my baby girl a hug for me please! I love you all and will see you soon. I am sure I will talk to you when you all wake up and I am ready to go to bed. That is so weird how the time difference is, we end our day when you start yours. Talk to you soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment