Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Monday July 31st update


Monday July 31:

HI YAL! Well this blog is going to be a bit interesting…and short. For one reason, nothing has really happened! Last week consisted of SCHOOL! And it wasn’t super fun either. I learned the first period of literature is called the Colonial Period, How to make a tetrachord , and lastly absolutely nothing in physics but I somehow got through 30 pages, just kidding I did learn some things I suppose but it is really hard! If anyone would like to dish me some help I will take it open handed, with a huge smile, and grateful heart! There is the low down on pretty much an entire week. We did have fondue on Friday night! That was very good! So good it caused a few members of the family to pull out their giraffe tongues and go to town! Yeah they licked their plates clean!

Evan was sick on Sunday with a very bad fever. We are thinking it is just a bug but it gave him a 104 temperature. He is getting better though! I stayed home with him but I heard Sunday morning service was packed! They had a great service, the Lord touched people’s heart and many were saved! Praise the Lord!

I hear Deerfield hills outreach was awesome in Springs! I haven’t heard an in-depth report from anyone but on Sunday they said 22 people were saved there! Man, that really lifted my spirits! God is still great and lifted up in the States! Wow that is really exciting!

Coming Events:
This Wednesday I will be playing piano for offering and altar call. It is only Monday and I already have goose bumps all up my arms!
Saturday we have a kids day at our church. One of the pastor’s sons from our Githurai church is organizing it so I am not sure what to expect! But it will be fun and I am sure I will have many stories to tell everyone next week!

Well I can’t wait to see everybody! Don’t forget to comment, it means a lot! I miss everybody so much! Talk to you late

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i could help in physics i sure would. you would not want help from me in that area!!!!! renee loves to fondue!i have only done it 1 x. glad to hear evan is getting better. i was not at deerfield hills but heard it was great too. i am sure you did great on wed playing piano/ we love yoyu guys and continue to pray for you.