Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Confessions of Teenage Head Banger


Yup, I have gone and dun it! I cut some fabulouso bangs! I was totally nervous for fear of them making me look like an elephant with two legs! Thankfully they turned out all right and i got a whole bunch of layers to go with em'! The dude that was cutting my hair just kept choppin hair off and one of the pieces that he cut was as long as my longest finger! I really want to keep my hair as long as possible so i was really freaking out! I thought surely i was going to walk out of that place with the same hair cut as Pastor Marshall. Which, if i were him i wouldn't mind so much, but i don't think that would look very suiting on my head! When the guy who was cutting my hair finally took the front strands of my hair to cut them into bangs i closed my eyes and held them shut tight! My nerves were totally on end and i was ready to stop him. Finally i heard the sound, it sounded like the crunch of someone biting on a whole mouth full of potato chips! i opened my eyes and i had bangs! I haven't had bangs since i was 8 years old! That is before i moved to GREELEY! Well, now i have bangs. Yes...bangs! AHHH. It is going to be something to get used to, but i think they look ok! A little more...pretty.Rather than just my normal "thrown together" hair. But i will get used to it! That is my news of the day! Brianna told me that i had to post a picture the same day i did it so this same day update is all because of her! Tonight my Uncle Dustin, Aunt Rachelle, and Sarah are coming in! Having them here is going to be an adventure in itself so we are all psyched to show them around Nairobi and just have tons of fun! Buh-Bye for now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude!!!!!! the bangs look awesome!!! you are so hot! any hairstyle would look good on you! i'm glad brianna old you to put the pic up right away!!! i like the bangs....seriously! yeah jess just cut her hair too and she didnt think that it looked good but it looks awesome! i miss you lots! cant wait to see some more beautiful pics of you!! put as many as you can on your blog cuz i copy and paste them and then i print them out and frame them!! well love ya lots! adios beautiful hottie!

monique said...

hey Laina! I love ur hair cut! I think you've inspired me to something with my boringly long, straight locks. We'll see! You look great!

jess said...

hey lain! ur hair looks awesome! It makes u look like a totally different person! love it! thanks jenna for complimenting me again on my hair!
love ya
jess mo

Anonymous said...

lain i havent checked the BLOG in a few days but i just finished catching up hello! you've been busy... i am so proud of you...you are amazing and talented... and wonderful... and so beautiful... i love you so much...i'm so proud of my little sister :)

Anonymous said...

hello. your hair is very nice. i see more of auntie deanza in your face with the cut. a perfect blend of 2 beautiful ladies,your mom and auntie dee.glad you met a new friend who knows about yogurt! i have not read your updates for a few days. have missed them very much/ tell all hi, enjoy your visit with your uncle and aunt. God bless.

Anonymous said...

well I guess this means Im out of a job right? thats sad. lol Well I can trim them sometime! haha they look hot-t-t-t and yes that was hot with 4 t's. Sound that one out haha! we need to hang out soon. REAL soon!

Anonymous said...

I think there is a anointing on the bald headed person. Ha !
Richard Marshall