Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas is stressful :) but fun!



The Mk christmas play is tommorow night! I wish i were there to see it! When i pop up on the screen i hope that everyone thinks of my all way across the world :). Well right now i am looking for songs to do in our christmas play. The same day the Springs church does their production we are starting practice for ours. We are going to sing "Joy to the World" " Oh Come all ye Faithful" and then it wouldn't be a play without the famous "Jesus, Jesus" if you don't know the song it is the one that EJ sang. So we are going to dot that one too! I just have to find someone to be EJ, and no Evan already said he wouldn't do it :( bummer i know! So tommorow we start practice for that, pray for me! I have never done anything like this. Tonight we are showing a movie at the church. We are excited for that! Woo hoo. Other than that there ain't much new goin' on. write ya later
That is the kids play from last year. That is what we are going to look like this year here except for without the angel costumes and the kids will all be black :). And the next picture is me with the aunt that i love so very much! I miss her tons so i thought i would post a picture of us!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lain,
I enjoyed all the up dates. I am going to come visti you guys some time hopefully soon:) but you never know.well we are going to scrooge on friday and i am way excited. well i will email you a real email

love yah
Tabitha